The Rules Have Changed!
Are you thinking that I got the game wrong? Well, I didn’t!
TRUTH ‘AND’ DARE is like Truth ‘or’ Dare, but with a twist.
Let’s look at how the two are similar and how they differ.
Hover your mouse cursor over each box to see the comparison between the two games.
*** Did you realize that the game Truth or Dare has a high risk of embarrassment and lacks winning potential? Knowing this, you might think it would be hard to find people to play.
However, that is not the case; everyone loves to play!
Here are 4 Truths that will help to explain what the program is all about and why the Truth And Dare program was created:
- +``We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised ourselves.`` ~Francois Duc de La Rochefoucauld
- Truth is, Who We Really Are is far greater than anyone we can pretend to be. Yet, some people spend their whole lives hiding behind social masks just hoping to be accepted or loved by others. Unfortunately, we often disguise ourselves so much that Who We Really Are gets lost or forgotten along the way. Fear of rejection and feelings of not being good enough can quickly turn us into ‘people pleasers’ who value the approval of others over our own acceptance. As a result, who we are is often just a reflection of who others want us to be. Truth And Dare was created to empower you with the Self-Worth, Self-Esteem, and courage to remove your social masks and live your life for You! Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” Truth And Dare will help you to understand that there is no greater gift you can give to others, as well as yourself, than just to Be YourSelf. You will learn that the greatest benefit of Self Approval is that it allows you to appreciate having the approval of others without having a need for it. As you go through the program, you will discover that Being Yourself is not only the easiest way to live, but it is also the best way to live.
- +``The biggest room in the universe is the room for improvement. However there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving that's your own self.`` ~Aldous Huxley
- Truth is, every day presents us with many opportunities for Self-improvement and personal growth. Too often, we miss these opportunities to better ourselves because we are more focused on trying to change or control what is happening outside of us instead of looking to better what is happening within us. There is a Hindu Proverb that states: “There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man. True nobility is in being superior to your previous self.” Truth And Dare is an endless journey of Self-Improvement that focuses daily on BEING a better YOU today… than the ‘you’ of yesterday. The program will encourage you to be accepting of who you are as you continue to become the Who You Want To Be. Along the journey, you will learn that life does not make you who you are; Life presents you with opportunities to decide Who You Are. Truth And Dare will teach you how to learn and grow from your experiences and relationships instead of being a victim of them. Although doing the dares in the program will improve your reputation, what becomes of your Character during the journey is an even greater benefit. Zig Ziglar once said, “What you get by achieving your goal is not as important as what you Become by achieving your goal.” Truth And Dare is not just about doing good deeds, and it’s not a behavior modification program either. This program simply exposes your power to create Your Self and challenges you to discover, define, and dare to Be the greatest You that You can BE. Ultimately, Who You Are and Who You Become is completely up to YOU.
- +``To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is most difficult.`` ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Truth is, a person’s intentions are often much better than what their actions will be. For the most part, people don’t intend to fall short of their desired or best behavior – they just do. We may intend to do our homework and clean our room before going to bed, but we just never seem to get around to actually doing it. When our actions fail to accurately represent our best intentions, we tend to let ourselves as well as others down. On the other hand, when our actions support our good intentions, we feel good about Who We Are and can be proud of what we have done. Truth And Dare acts like a mirror; it allows you to see yourself as others see you so you can determine what changes or improvements you may want to make. The program encourages you to practice behaviors and develop habits that reflect your good intentions. It also allows you to eliminate behaviors that do not accurately represent the person you want to be by changing the thoughts and actions that produce those behaviors. When you align your actions with your good intentions, you can be proud of what you do… and of Who You Are.
- +``We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall to easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies.`` ~Roderick Thorp
- Truth is, no one in the world is more deserving of your respect, kindness, compassion, loyalty, forgiveness, and Love than YOU are! Yet, we often treat others far better than we treat ourselves. There is an African Proverb that states, “When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.” Your Truth And Dare journey is all about accepting yourself as you are, loving yourself unconditionally, and creating yourself as the person You Are meant to Be. As you journey through the program, you will learn that the more you accept and love yourself as you are… the more likely others will be to accept and love you as well.